I found this amazing product by surfing that black hole of time called Pinterest. It looked pretty cool, so I decided to give it a go. That was two years ago, and I’m hooked!
So, here in the United States, I haven’t found a place that stocks Pilaten, probably since its a Korean product. I always order in on Amazon, but its extremely cheap, so it works out well.
This mask sinks into your pores, removing blackheads and impurities. It also helps to remove dead skin cells, leaving your face feeling very refreshed.
Two things I need to worn you about:
1. The directions on the package are not in English
2. This is a peel off mask. Some people have told me the experience is unpleasant, however I kind of like the way it feels.
After two years, here is how I use for the best results:
1. Wash your face as usual. Pat dry. Make sure you’re working with a completely dry face.
2. Rub a layer onto your face in desired areas. Sometimes I only use it on my t-zone, other times all over. The layer should be not too thin, not too thick. If it’s too thin, it will be really hard to peel off. If it’s too thick, it will take forever to dry. This part can really take some practice. Also, be careful to avoid your eyebrows, as it can be really painful peeling it out of them.
3. Let dry between 15 and 20 minutes. You should feel it sort of tightening up.
4. Peel off. Quickly. Trust me.
5. Clean of any residue and moisturize.
6. Enjoy your fresh, clean skin. 🙂
See you guys Thursday with a tag post!
I have no material relationship to any brand or product mentioned in this post.