I’ve seen this tag floating around, and thought it looked fun, so I decided to give it a try! Let’s jump right in.
1. How many hours a week do you spend planning/ writing/ uploading posts?
Probably about 10-15. It’s kind of hard to calculate though, because I try to plan out posts for the upcoming month, if I can.
2. Are you a spender or a saver?
I try to save if I can, but there’s always a new lippie or eyeshadow or nail polish calling my name…
3. When is it easiest for you to write your posts?
Well, I have a five year old son, so it’s usually easier to get some blogging done either while he’s at school or late at night when he’s sleeping.
4. What makes writing posts comfortable for you/
I’m not really uncomfortable writing them, so I guess just a cup of coffee. 🙂
5. What is your worst makeup/ hair habit?
No buys are constantly broken around me. And I’m not always the best at moisturizing.
6. What’s one quote you wish the world would live by?
“Take pride in your pain; you are stronger than those who have none.” -Lois Lowry
7. How long do you spend getting ready everyday?
Totally depends. Am I going to the market? Or lunch out? Or a night on the town?
8. What’s your favorite on your blog?
Probably the Little Mermaid post.
9. Who is a beauty blogger that you think deserves more subscribers than they have?
Definitely Apoorva over at That Weird Girl Official. She’s the sweetest!
10. What’s one thing you’re excited about in the coming year?
Shhhhh! Can’t tell you quite yet, but some exciting news will be coming soon!
11. What has been your favorite blogging moment?
Posting for my very first time. That level of nerves/ excitement will never be the same.
12. How long does it take to prep for a post?
Depends on what type of thing I’m posting.
13. Are you wearing jeans/ skirt right now or are you wearing pajama bottoms?
Shorts. It’s like a million degrees here in Florida right now.
Alright guys! I’ll see you Saturday with another Disney princess inspired look!