After posting the Little Mermaid inspired look last week, I got a request to do more Disney inspired looks. I decided to go with a Pocahontas influenced look this week. I hope you guys are loving these colors together as much as I am!
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- L’oreal Infallible Pro matte Foundation
- Benefit Watts Up
- Anastasia Contour Kit
- Mac Spring Sheen
- Physicians Formula Nude Wear Glowing Nude Bronzer
- Wet n Wild Brulee
- Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow palette in Art in the Streets
- Nyx Eyebrow Cake Powder
- L.A. Colors Liquid Eyeliner in brown
- Wet n Wild lipstick in Just Peachy
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lipgloss in Maverick
- Loreal Voluminous False Lash Fibers
- Red Cherry WSP lashes
- Sally Girl Bright mascara in Blue
See you guys for Mani Monday!
I have no material relationship to any brand or product mentioned in this post.