The lovely Hayley over at Interiors and Crafts has nominated me for the Liebster Award! She was so sweet to do that! You all should definitely go check out her blog!
So the rules of this award are really simple. First you need to link the person that nominated you. Then you answer the questions that they give you. Last, you keep the award going by nominating other blogs you like to read, and give them their owm set of questions to answer.
So, here are the questions that Hayley sent me:
1. What is your dream holiday destination?
Probably Europe. I’d love to visit tons of places there, but especially France, as I have family there.
2. If you could be a Disney character, which one would you be?
Ariel. Without question.
3. If you had to choose one meal to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Risotto. Don’t think I’d ever tire of it.
4. What do you see yourself doing in the next twenty years?
Hmmmm… just enjoying life. Being grateful for all the good I’ve had in my life. Other than that, no idea.
5. What inspired you to start blogging?
People kept asking me if I had I blog or YouTube. One down, one to go.
6. Cat or dog?
7. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
False lashes. I cannot even stop. It’s an addiction.
8. Where is your favorite place to be?
Snuggled up with my little one.
9. What is your most prized possession?
The letters I’ve kept from my Mimi. I still go back and read them even now.
10. What was your favorite blog post that you have written? (link please?)
Alright, here are my nominations:
Here are your questions ladies:
1. What has been your favorite moment of your life?
2. What blog post are you most proud of? (link please)
3. If you could be any candy, what would you be?
4. Desert island. One beauty product. What would it be?
5. Favorite book of all time?
6. Favorite song of all time?
7. What show is most binge worthy?
8. If you could spend the day with one person, living or dead, who would it be?
9. Tell us something we don’t know about you.
10. If you could only drink one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Don’t forget to nominate your own awardees. Thanks so much again Hayley!
See you guys Saturday with a continuation of the Disney princess series!