I love palettes. I mean, isn’t it nice to just be able to do an eye look using one product? However, there are definitely some single eyeshadows I wouldn’t want to live without. Today I thought I would share my top ten single eyeshadows with you all.
Swatches top to bottom:
- Bare Minerals Eye Color in Queen Tiffany
- Inika Mineral Eyeshadow in Eternal Marine
- L.A. Colors Shimmering Loose Eyeshadow in Radiant
- L.A. Colors Shimmering Loose Eyeshadow in Grape Jelly (used in my Rapunzel post)
- NYX Hot Singles Eyeshadow in Sex Kitten
- Sally Girl Magic Eyeshadow in Bewitched (seen in my Little Mermaid post)
- Sally Girl Baked Eyeshadow in Your Majesty (seen in my Add Sunshine post)
- Urban Decay in Sin (I like this for an eyeshadow, but LOVE it for a cheekbne highlight)
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow in Brulee (see in my March Favorites post)
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow in Panther
You guys should try some of these and let me know what you think! What are some of your favorite single eyeshadows?
I’ll be back Thursday with my Top Ten Lipsticks!