Since I shared my top ten single eyeshadows with you guys, I thought today I’d share my top ten lipsticks. I’ve included some more neutral tones, some classics reds, and some more fun shades. These are just the ones I find myself reaching for most often.
Swatches top to bottom:
- NYX Matte Lipstick in Pure Red
- NYX Butter Lipstick in Big Cherry
- NYX Butte Lipstick in Hunk
- Sephora Lipstick in Flamingo
- Sephora Lipstick in Crush
- Wet n Wild Lipstick in Don’t Blink Pink (used in my Tinkerbelle look)
- Wet n Wild Lipstick in Just Peachy (seen in my Pocahontas look)
- Clinique Long Last Lipstick in Chianti (used in my Go To Makeup look)
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Orchid Ecstasy (used in my Rapunzel look)
- L.A. Colors Lipstick in Mauve Glaze (seen in my March Favorites)
Did I miss any? What are some of your favorites?
See you guys Saturday with another Disney inspired look!