Continuing on with my Disney Princess series…
This week I choose Belle from Beauty & the Beast as my inspiration. I wanted to work with this Belle (the all dressed up one), instead of normal blue dress and white apron, but only because I had an itch to work with yellow this week.
Here is how I achieved this look:
- Since my skin wasn’t a problem this week, I started out with my Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream.
- I then used Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer to combat my dark circles and any redness or discoloration.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Spot Eraser to highlight under my eyes, my cupid’s bow, the bridge of my nose and the center of my forehead.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz to clean up and fill in my brows.
- ABH Contour Kit: Banana to set under my eyes, Vanilla to set the rest of my face, Havana to warm up my complexion just a bit, Fawn to contour my cheekbones, Java to contour my nose and Sand on the bridge of my nose.
- NYX blush in Pinched on the apples of my cheeks and just ever so slightly swept back.
- E.L.F. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter in Moonlight Pearl along my cheekbones.
- Revlon Photoready eyeshadow palette in Impressionist: Number 4 shade on brow bone, Number 2 shade as transition, Number 3 shade to deepen crease
- Clinique Pink Chocolate Quad: Contour shade to deepen outer crease and on lower lash line
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk on lid
- Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow palette in Art in the Streets: Yellow shade on lid
- L.A. Colors liquid eyeliner in Brown
- Wet n Wild Megalength Waterproof Mascara
- Revlon Precision Dark Lash Adhesive
- Red Cherry Lashes in WSP
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp
- Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Afterglow
- City Color All Set Setting Spray
That’s it for today! See you guys for Mani Monday!