I’ve seen this tag floating around for what seems like forever. It looks like fun, so let’s jump right in.
- Greed: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive? I once got these two LA Colors Baby POP! eyeshadows for $.50. For both. Amazing right? Most expensive is probably my Urban Decay Naked 3 palette or My Anastasia Contour Kit.
2. Wrath: What beauty product do you have a love/hate relationship with? My Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. I love most of the shades, but there are a few I really can’t stand working with.
3. Gluttony: What is your most delicious beauty product? Taking it old school on this one: my Chapstick in Pumpkin Pie.
4. Sloth:What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness? Ummm…. If I’m feeling at all lazy or running late, my first choice to skip is usually liquid liner.
5. Pride: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence? Concealer. It’s definitely important for me to be able to start with as fresh a canvas as possible.
6. Lust: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? The ability to laugh at themselves and at life in general.
7. Envy: What items would you like to receive as a gift? Let’s be honest… anything beauty related is always a great gift for me!
I tag any of my readers that wold like to do this tag.
See you all on Thursday with my Top Ten Lip Glosses, Creams and Paints!