It’s that time again! More top ten that is. This time we are focusing on lip glosses, creams and paints. Now, depending on the product, some I layer over lipstick, some I wear alone. Also, sometimes a sheer gloss will work, and sometims I have to have a bold lip. These are the ones I use the most.
Swatches from top to bottom:
- Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in After Glow
- Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Scoop
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp (seen in my Little Mermaid post)
- Mirenesse Mattfinity Lip Rouge in Sydney
- J. Cat Wonder Lip Paint in Red Potion (seen in this post)
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss in Burgandy
- E.L.F. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine in Pink Kiss (seen in my Sleeping Beauty post)
- Clinique Long Last Glosswear in Air Kiss (seen in my Go To Makeup post)
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Spark Plug
What else do I have to have in my life? Any suggestions?
See you guys for Saturday for another Disney Princess inspired post!