Happy Mani Monday!
This week I wanted something bright. I’m so looking forward to Summer. Can you tell?
I remember seeing something like this on Pinterest, but I didn’t find it to link here. Anyway, I thought I would try it out.
- A toothpick
- A dotting tool (or an old bobby pin)
- Black polish (although I prefer to use acrylic paint for this part
- Essie Fiesta (or another bright pink)
- Sally Hansen Cafe Au Lait (or another nude)
- Sally Hansen Lemon Dash (or other bright yellow)
- Bonita 1am (or other brown)
So, I used the Fiesta on my middle finger and thumb. Then I used the Lemon Dash on my pinky and pointer fingers. I then did my typical cheetah accent nail on my ring finger. If you need more info on how to do the cheetah, you can see my step by step tutorial here.
That’s it! See you tomorrow for a new post!