Today I thought I’d talk about a product I’ve been trying our recently. The thing is, the older I get, the more I wish I’d started an anti aging regimen earlier. Anyway, I do what I can now, and am always on the hunt for new and exciting products.
So, I heard about this product.
While I don’t have a ton of wrinkles or anything, I am developing the horrid elevens between my brows. I decided to test this out mostly there with some use around my eyes and mouth for preventative care.
So, according to directions, you should apply twice daily for 15 days to see results.
Here is what the Amazing Cosmetics website has to say about the product:
- Key ingredient and winner of in-cosmetics Best Ingredient of 2013 Award, Neodermyl®, significantly increases collagen density by 7.5 times and increases firmness by 13 times and elasticity by 1.6 times with twice daily usage.
- Visible results in 15 days.
- Neodermyl® will reduce wrinkle depth by 15% and wrinkle volume by 13% in only 15 days with twice daily usage.
- Neodermyl® delivers equivalent results to one injections of collagen filler in just two weeks: -15% wrinkle reduction (source American Society of Plastic Surgeons 2013).
- Improvements SUSTAINED after 60 days of twice daily usage.*
- Apply morning before makeup and evening after makeup removal.
- Contains natural preservatives in a 6 botanical blend including, Cinnamon, Thyme, Oregano, Lavender, Rosemary and Goldenseal along with Hyaluronic Acid, Peptides and Ceramides.
Well, I don’t have a science degree or anything, but I can tell you my thoughts.
Really does seem to help with lines.
Helps makeup apply more smoothly around the eyes.
Refreshing menthol feeling at application.
Great herbal smell.
Massaging triple ball roller tip.
Definitely needs to dry completely before applying makeup, or your makeup will be sliding all over.
Also needs some time to dry before bed, or it just ends up on your pillowcase.
I can’t really tell if this helps with preventative care, since that would be kind of hard to prove.
Yes. I would recommend this. It’s very soothing. If your pockets can handle the price tag (this sells for $35 on their website), check it out!