Here’s another one of those super fun tags today! While I’m not really a typical procrastinator, I do think a lot of this questions really hit the nail on the head for me. Let’s jump right in!
1. Name a beauty regimen you rarely do.
I’m really really bad at skipping both face and eye primes when I’m in a hurry. I guess I would rather save that time for more mascara or something. I almost always end up regretting it, though.
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
Without a doubt. I wash them weekly, and I rotate a lot between brushes throughout the week.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
I’m actually pretty good with this one. But mostly because I always do a Mani Monday post. So my nails get done at minimum once a week.
4. How long will you put off buying/ replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
Forever. I always have several different brands or shades or things, so I’m never technically out of certain things. However, if it is a HG product for me, it is usually replaced before I completely run out.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Moisturizing my hands and cuticles. They are horrid. I keep little bottle of my favorite hand cream all over the house, but I definitely don’t use it like I should.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off all the time.
Calling people back. I’m terrible.
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
No. No, no no. I’m totally paranoid about being on time, so I’m usually ready way before anyone else, even though my process is longer.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I try, I really do. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn’t.
9. How organized are your makeup and nail polish collections?
Very. Everything has its place or I would never find anything.
What are your worst beauty habits?
See you guys Saturday with a makeup look post!