This is Chassidy. She is thirteen and was having an eighth grade prom. She wanted her makeup done, and after some thought, this is what we decided on.
This age can be really difficult as a client. You definitely have to decide early on where the line is and just not cross it. I decided it was best to give her flawless skin and a little bit more of a punched up everyday look since it was a special occasion.
Products I Used:
- Benefit Porefessional
- NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
- Rimmel Stay Matte + Skinpure Complex Clarifying Matte Foundation
- Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer
- Physicians Formula Concealer Twins in Yellow/ Light
- Anastasia Contour Kit
- Nars blush in Orgasm
- Physicians Formula Nude Wear Glowing Nude Bronzer
- Urban Decay Naked 3 (Strange on brow bone, Limit in crease, Nooner in crease)
- ELF Glitter Primer
- LA Colors Shimmering Loose Eyeshadow in Radiant on lid
- Wet n Wild Megalength Mascara
- Estee Lauder High Gloss in Rose
- City Color All Set Setting Spray
Simple, beautiful and natural.
See you guys Thursday where we will be talking about baking of all things…