Don’t you just love using color. Day to day, I use mostly neutrals, so when I get to rock some bright colors, it’s extra exciting!
Here’s what I used for this bright blue look:
- L’oreal Infallible Pro Matte 24 Hour Foundation
- Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer
- Physicians Formula Concealer Twins in Yellow/Light
- Clinique Blush Wear Cream Stick in Rosy Blush
- Manna Kadar Sheer Glo
- Anastasia Contour Kit
- Physicians Formula Multi Colored Blush in Blushing Berry
- ELF Baked Highlighter in Moonlight Pearls
- Maybelline Brow Precise Shaping Pencil
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder
- Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara
- Wet n Wild Color Icon single eyeshadow in Brulee on brow bone
- Wet n Wild Color Icon single eyeshadow in Nutty in Crease
- LA Colors Babypop eyeshadow in a blue shade (no name on packaging, sorry!) on lid
- NYC eyeshadow in In Vogue on lower lash line
- Stila Stay All Day liquid eyeliner
- Clinique Lash Doubling mascara
- NYX lip liner in Mauve
- Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain in Honey
And that’s it for today! I’ll be back on Monday for Mani Monday!
Amazing Cosmetics sent me the Amazing Concealer for review purposes. However, this in no way affects my opinion. All opinions are completely my own.