Makeup tags are so fun and this one will help some of my new readers get to know me a little bit better. I saw this one on Laura Loves Beauty Blog and really liked it so I thought I’d give it a whirl!
1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
Early teens I experimented a bit (and usually wore either too much or the totally wrong colors for me), then I wore pretty much nothing or just some tinted moisturizer and mascara until a couple of years ago. Then I pretty much dove right in.
2. How did you get into makeup?
I guess I really just started experimenting one day. There wasn’t a particular moment that I was like “Yes! Makeup!”
3. What are some of your favorite brands?
Amazing Cosmetics, Urban Decay, Manna Kadar, L’oreal, NYX… the list goes on and on.
4. What does makeup mean to you?
It’s art where my face is the canvas.
5. If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be?
Concealer, Bronzer, Highlighter, Mascara
6. What is your favorite thing about makeup?
The community of people it can bring together an the passion they have.
7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs. high end makeup?
I have favorites from every price range. As long as something is of good quality, what should it matter if I paid $1 or $100 for it?
8. What is one tip of advice you can give a beginner?
There is no end to the importance of blending.
9. What is one makeup trend you never understood?
Hmmm… Nothing really. For me it’s all about personal preferences. What I might never wear on myself, you might love on you.
10. What do you think about the beauty community on Youtube?
While I think it is great to have such easy access to that information these days, I don’t appreciate the negativity I see on there. I just wish more people would follow the golden rule, you know?
Anyway, I tag Apoorva over at That Weird Girl Official. I would love to see her answers! If you have never checked out her blog, do now. It’s one of the most unique I’ve ever read!
See everyone Thursday with an extra glittery post!