I’m pretty pleased with how it came out, and think I might be rocking this look a lot this fall. It’s also really easy!
Here’s what I used:
- Smashbox Camera Ready BB Ceam
- Physicians Formula Concealer Twins in Yellow/Light
- Anastasia Contour Kit
- Clinique Blush Wear Cream Stick in Rosy Blush
- Nars Orgasm
- Anastasia Brow Wiz
- Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara
- Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow single in Brulee on brow bone
- Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow in Panther on lid and lower lash line
- Anastasia Contour Kit (Fawn and Java to blow out cease and blend out lower lash line.
- Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
- Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream on lips to prep them
- NYX lipliner in Mauve
That’s all! See you guys for Mani Monday!
This post contains only my honest opinions. I am in no way affiliated with any product or brand mentioned above.