This week I did a very matte, very neutral look. This look can be worn for pretty much anything. You can rock this to class, to work, or even pair it with a bolder lip and maybe some liner and lashes for something more glamorous.
- Amazing Cosmetics Line Smoother and Primer
- Rimmel Stay Matte +Skinpure Complex Clarifying Matte Foundation
- L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Nars Orgasm
- ELF Cosmetics Translucent Mattifying Powder
- Cynthia Rowley Brightening Illuminator
- Anastasia Brow Wiz
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder
- Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara
- Beauty by Piret Eye Silk in Naked to prep my lids
- Urban Decay Naked 3 ( Strange on brow bone and inner 1/3 of lid, Limit in crease and center of lid, Nooner outer corner, outer 1/3 lid and lower lash line)
- Clinique High Impact mascara
- NYX lip liner in Mauve
- Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain in Honey
- City Color All Set Setting Spray
See you guys in Monday for another Mani Monday!
Amazing Cosmetics sent me the Line Smoother and Primer for review purposes. I received the Cynthia Rowley Brightening Illuminator from Birchbox as an employee perk. Everything else was purchased by me. This is not a sponsored post.