Here’s what I used:
- L’oreal Infallible Pro Matte 24H foundation
- Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer
- Anastasia Contour Kit
- Cynthia Rowley Brightening Illuminator on cheekbones and down bridge of nose
- Clinique Blush Wear Cream Stick in Risy Blush
- Maybelline Pure Blush in Pure Raisin
- Anastasia Brow Wiz
- Wet n Wild Color Icon single eyeshadow in Brûlée on brow bone
- NYX hot singles eyeshadow in Sex Kitten in crease
- E.L.F. Cosmetics Glitter Ptimer on lid
- L.A. Colors Loose Shimmering Eyeshadow in Radiant on lid
- E.L.F. Cosmetics Mineral eyeshadow in Wild in outer corners
- Wet n Wild Color Icon single eyeshadow in Panther on lower lash line
- Clinique High Impact mascara
- Sephora lipstick in Jealous
- Smashbox Primer Water to set everything
What kind of looks are you guys feeling lately?
See you all Monday for another Mani Monday!
Amazing Vosmetics sent me their concealer for review purposes. I got the Cynthia Rowley product and Smashbox product in a BYOB as a perk for being a Birchbox employee. All other products were purchased by me.