Hey everyone! Today is a little bit of colorful fun, but not too crazy. You could definitely where this look for lots of occasions. Personally, I rocked this look at work a couple of weeks ago when I was first working on it.
- Benefit Porefessional to prep my face for product
- Beauty by Piret Eye Silk in Naked to prep my eyes
- Smashbox Camera Ready BB Crwam in Light
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Ticket to Brazil to warm up my face a bit
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil for just a bit more definition not really a contour
- ELF Cosmetics Translucent Mattifying Powder to set everything
- Nars Orgasm
- Cynthia Rowley Brightening Illuminator on my cheekbones and bridge of my nose
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Sin to set that and add a bit more of a strobing type effect. You can read more about strobing here.
- Anastasia Brow wiz in medium brow to give my brows a bit more definition and shape
- NYX eyebrow cake powder in Dark Brown for more color coverage where needed
- Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara in Soft Brown to set my brows
- Wet n Wild Color Icon single eyeshadow in Brûlée on my brow bone
- Wet n Wild Color Icon single eyeshadow in Nutty in my crease for a bit of color and dimension
- Sally Girl Magic eyeshadow in Bewitched on lid
- Maybelline Master Drama eyeliner in Purple Punch in my waterline
- LA Colors Shimmering Loose eyeshadow in Honey Suckle in my tear duct for a bit of a more matte highlight
- Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
- NYX liplinerin Mauve all over my lips
- City Color Cosmetics All Set Setting Spray
And that’s all you need! See you guys Monday for Mani Monday! 💋
This is not a sponsored post. As always, all opinions are my own. I received the Cynthia Rowley Brightening Illuminator as part of a B.Y.O.B. as a Birchbox employee perk.