Hi everyone! So I got this Violet Voss glitter in the shade The Fair recently and have been dying to use it. I am not quite ready for a full on smoked out, dark glittery eye yet (or rather I guess the weather isn’t ready), so I decided to use it as a liner. I will definitely share with you all how I did this. It’s super easy. You could do it with pretty much better any cosmetic glitter!
- First, I started with the Maybelline Fit Me stick foundation in shade 130. I worked this in with my fingers. I find this one works better this way, because the heat of you hands sort of melts it down into a really nice workable feeling substance.
- I then set my face with ELF Translucent Mattifying Powder. I also ran some from my lash line to my brows to help matte my eyes a bit.
- I wanted my face slightly warmer since I was doing such an extreme wing, so I used some Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Ticket to Brazil just around the edges of my face.
- A bit more color using Too Faced Chocolate Soleil and to slightly contour my nose.
- I used Maybelline Pure Blush in Pure Raisin on my cheeks. (I think this might be discontinued, but it’s still one of my favorite more neutral blushes).
- For a highlight I used Milani Runway Eyes eyeshadow in Girls Luv Pink with Physicians Formula Nude Wear Glowing Nude Bronzer on top. (What can I say? Your girl loves a bold highlight).
- Next, it’s time for my new favorite palette. I’m telling you, I can’t stop using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture palette. I used Morocco on a fluffy brush in my crease. I used Fudge in my outer crease for just a bit more definition. Then I just threw some Soft Peach on my lid.
- I mapped out where I wanted my liner to be with my trusty Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Black.
- I then put some ELF Glitter Primer on the back of my hand. Like a pea sized amount which is way more than enough, but for some reason that’s how much I always put. If you can control yourself better than me, you should.
- I dipped my Real Techniques Fine Liner Brush in the ELF Glitter Primer and then into the Violet Voss glitter The Fair and ran it along the eyeliner is already mapped out, grabbed more glitter when needed. That all! Obviously, try to wait for it to dry for a second before you open your eyes, or you’ll end up with it on other parts of your eyes.
- To add one more dimension ( because, hey, why not?), I used some In Vogue from NYC on my lower lash line.
- Mascara was just some Clinique Lash Doubling.
- Lips were Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Como (obsesssssssed!)
See you all Monday for Mani Monday!
Not a sponsored post. As always, all opinions are my own.