Hey! This week I decided to delve a little bit into holiday season makeup. This look especially works well if you’re short on time or can’t really talk yourself into a complicated eye look. It’s basically your foundation routine, a couple of eyeliners and a bold, deep lip.
Here’s how I pulled it off:
- I started with L’Oreal Infallible Pro Matte 24H foundation in shade 103 Natural Buff. Obviously use whatever foundation and concealer shades work best for you. I really like this foundation because it helps me keep a more matte look.
- I then covered up a pretty big pimple on my chin using Dermablend Cover Creme in Natural Beige. I will have a more in depth review/tutorial featuring this soon.
- I conceded under my eyes and did a bit of a cream highlight on my forehead and nose using LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Natural.
- I highlighted my cheekbones, bridge of nose and Cupid’s bow with Inika Light Reflect Highlighting Creme.
- I dusted some NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder to set everything.
- I placed some TheBalm Cindy Lou-Manizer on the areas I used the Inika highlighter.
- I filled in and shaped my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Dark Brown. I’ve recently started using a darker shade than normal, and I think I’m liking it.
- I also set my brows with Anastasia Clear Brow Gel.
- I swept some Nars Orgasm along my cheeks.
- I used Smashbox Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl eyeliner in Storm to create a sort of winged liner shape. Then, using an angled brush, I smudged it just a bit.
- Next I used L’Oreal Silkissime eyeliner in Silver to liner my lower lash line, also creating a wing there and did tiny vertical lines with it on my inner corners near my tear duct.
- Just slathered on about three coats of Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara.
- Last, I used a lip brush to apply some JCat Wonder Lip Paint in Red Potion.
That’s all! What looks will you be creating this season? I’ll see you for Mani Monday! 💋
This is not a sponsored post. The Smashbox liner and Inika highlighter were given to me as employee gratis. This in no way affects my opinion. As always, all opinions are my own.