- Here I started by prepping my skin with IPKN Poreless Gel Mattifying Primer.
- Next I used Inika Truly Organic Liquid Foundation in Beige.
- I set that with NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder in Translucent.
- I warmed up my complexion a bit with both NARS Laguna and NARS Paloma.
- I added a flush to my cheeks with NARS Robotic.
- Next I added some glow with The Beauty Crop Lighting Crew Highlighting Cream.
- Then I filled in and shaped my brows using Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown.
- Lastly, I primed my eyelids using Beauty by Piret Eyesilk in Naked.
Here I used Stila Single Eyeshadow in Puppy as a transition shade.
I highlighted my brow bones with Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow in Brûlée. I added some drama to my lashes using both L’oreal Telescopic mascara and Stila Huge Extreme Lash mascara. I finished off the look by swiping on some NYX butter lipstick in Hunk!
I’ll see you for Mani Monday! 💋
This is not a sponsored post. As always, any opinions stated in above list are my own.