Anyway, here’s how I achieved it.
- Dermablend Professional Cover Creme in Natural Beige
- NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder
- NARS Paloma to highlight and contour a bit
- NARS Laguna to bronze a little
- NARS Luster as my blush
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown
- Ciate Olivia Palermo Smokey Suedes eyeshadow palette (Macchiato as transition, Whoopie Pie in crease, Butler on brow bone, Glaze on lid and lower lash line, Cocoa out v, crease and outer lower lash line, Prosecco in tear duct and center of lid)
- L’oreal Telescopic mascara
- Mirenesse Mattifying lip stain in Milan
And that’s all! I’ll see you for Mani Monday!
This is not a sponsored post. I did reviews the Mirenesse lip stain as employee gratis. All other product was paid for by me. As always, any opinions stated in above post are my own.