I started out by using IPKN Flash Cream Radiant Primer. I then used some Dermablend Profressional Cover Creme in Natural Beige to help even out my skin tone.
Next, I cream highlighted and contoured using the Anastasia cream contour kit. I also added some color to my cheeks using *Tata Harper Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint in Very Charming. I set all that cream product using NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder.
I filled in my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Brown. I also made them a bit more bold using Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown.
Now it gets a little more complicated. I used my Morphe 35O palette next. If you think of the columns as letters and the rows as numbers, I’ll try my best to explain which colors I used where.
- D2 from my lash line to my brow.
- F2 very loosely in my crease pretty much like a transition shade.
- B1 as a brow bone highlight.
- C5 on my lower lash line and winged pretty dramatically out.
- D4 to buff that out a bit.
- E3 to smoke that out even more. You can think of this as an upside down smokey eye.
- G5 in the tear duct area.
I then lined both my tight line and water line using NYC City Proof 24HR waterproof eyeliner pencil in dark brown.
I finished off the look using L’oreal Telescopic mascara and *Mirenesse Mattfinity Lip Rouge in London.
And that’s all for today! I’ll see you for Mani Monday!
This is not a sponsored post. *These items were given to me as employee gratis. This in no way affects my opinion of the products. As always, any opinions stated in above post are my own.