Have you ever been at work all day, just get home and your girls call and say they’re picking you up in a bit to go out? You know you don’t have time to wash your face and start from scratch, so you just need to amp up that daytime work appropriate makeup look. Here’s how you can pull it off in no time!
- Smashbox Phot Finish Foundation Primer: helps what I do have on my face last a lot longer. Especially use this if you already know you’re having a long day.
- Tata Harper Contour Cream in Very Bronzing: I like to use this in the daytime because it mimics skin more closely than powder does, so it comes off looking a lot more natural.
- LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Natural: hiding those horrendous under eye circles and any blemishes.
- Tata Harper Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint in Very Charming
- Tata Harper Higlighter Cream in Very Illuminating: also mimics skin well. Creates a glow from within look.
- NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder: too keep that shininess in check throughout the day.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Dark Brown
- Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Peach: From my lash line to my brow
- Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Pink Champagne: in crease
- NYX Wonder Pencil in Light: on my waterline to wake up those sleepy eyes
- Chanel Le Volume de Chanel mascara
- NYC Plumping Lipgloss in Pleasantly Plump Pink
Heres what I added to need up with this look:
- Nars Contour Blush in Paloma: to define just a bit more
- Nars Bronzer in Laguna: to add a bit a warmth
- Jouer Powder Blush in Blossom
- Sephora Microsmooth Baked Luminizer in Light Beam: for even more glow
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Medium Brown: for a bit more drama
- Jouer Powder Eyeshadow in Amaretto: in my outer v for more definition
- Glamour Doll Eyes eyeshadow in Headless Heart: on my lids
- Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella: applied and then almost completely wiped off.
And that is all! I’ll see you Saturday with a new Face of the Day post!
This is not a sponsored post. As always, any opinions stated in above post are my own.