Happy Mani Monday! So this week I brought you something a little more complicated. It’s a St. Patrick’s day themed mani!
As usual, I started with China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat. I them applied two coats of NYC Long Wearing nail enamel in Skyline Blue to each nail.
For the pot in the “pot of gold” I used Fantasy Makers by Wet n Wild nail color in Black as Knight. The gold is Pure Ice nail polish in Endless Fortune.
In all fingers except my middle ones, I used OPI nail lacquer in Alpine Skow to create cloud like shapes.
Now for the rainbow:
- Red: OPI nail lacquer in Big Apple Red
- Orange: Sinful Colors Professional nail color in Hazard
- Yellow: Sally Hansen Insta Dri Fast Dry nail color in Lightening
- Green: China Glaze nail lacquer with Hardeners in Can I Get an Untz Untz
- Blue: Cover Girl Outlast Stay Brilliant nail gloss in Out of the Blue
- Purple: Cover Girl Outlast Stay Brilliant nail gloss in Vio-Last
Finally, I finished it all off with a coat of China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat.
I’ll see you tomorrow!
This is not a sponsored post. As always, any opinions stated in above post are my own.