- Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer
- Beauty by Piret Eye Silk in Naked to prep my eyelids
- Rimmel Stay Matte + Skinpure Complex Clarifying Matte Foundation in Soft Beige
- Physicians Formula Voncealer Twins in Yellow/Light (yellow to fight under eye circles and light to cream highlight.)
- NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder to set
- Anastasia Banana to help brighten under my eyes
- Anastasia Fawn to contour my cheeks softly
- Anastasia Java to subtly contour my nose
- Jouer Powder Blush in Blossom
- Milani Runway Eyes eyeshadow in Girls Luv Pink as a cheekbone, nose, and Cupid’s bow highlight
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Limit as a transition shade
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Nooner in the outer corner
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Simgle eyeshadow in Brûlée on brow bone and lid
- ELF Cosmetics Smudge Pot in Party Poppin’ as a eyeliner
- Wet n Wild Max Volume Plus mascara
- L’oreal Telescopic mascara
- Kat Von D Everlasting liquid lipstick in Lolita
Then, if you have time, you could add lashes. This time I used Duo eyelash adhesive to apply some Kara eyelashes in #WSP.
And that’s all! I’ll see you Saturday with a new post!
This is not a sponsored post. Some items may have been sent to me for consideration or as employee gratis. This in no way affects my opinion. As always, any opinions stated above are my own.