Hey! So I decided to try something new. I wondered what would happen when I asked my six year old son to pick out my makeup. Here’s what happened. I’ll marked each item he picked with an asterisk, since I did need to supplement it with some basics.
- *Amazing Cosmetics Line Smoother and Primer
- *NYX High Definition Eye Shadow Primer
- Morphe 35O palette (5×1 as transition, 7×3 in crease, 6×5 on lower lash line, 7×4 on lids)
- NYC City Proof 24HR Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Dark Brown (to map out where I wanted my liner to be)
- Elf Cosmetics Glitter Primer (on eyeliner area)
- *Violet Voss Glitter in Hella Amazing (on eyeliner area)
- *Clinique Lash DoublingMascara
- *Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara
- *Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in shade 130
- *Physicians Formula Concealer Twins in Yellow/Light (to conceal and creme highlight)
- NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder (to set)
- *NARS Laguna (to warm complexion)
- *NARS Paloma (to contour)
- *Cargo Blush in Los Cabos
- *Physicians Formula Nude Wear Glowing Nude Bronzer (as shimmery highlight)
- Anastasia Brow Definer in Dark Brown
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown
- Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow single in Brûlée (as brow bone highlight)
- *Kleancolor Kiss For Keeps Liquid Lipstick in Blaze
Interesting for sure. I was super proud of how well his picks worked together. Stay tuned, because you will get to see how it turns out when he does my makeup himself!
This is not a sponsored post. Some of the items mentioned in the above post may have been sent to me for consideration or given to me as employee gratis. This in no way affects my opinion. As always, any opinions stated in above post are my own.