- Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm (applied using the Sigma 3DHD Kabuki Brush)
- Anastasia Contour Kit (using the Morphe E17 brush)
- Maybelline Pure Blush in Pure Raisin (using the Sigma F15)
- Milani Runway Eyes eyeshadow in Girls Luv Pink (using Morphe B13 brush)
- Real Techniques Multi Tasker Brush (to “blend”)
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown (with Sigma E65)
- Estée Lauder Gelee Powder eyeshadow in Cyber Lilac on lower lash line (using Sigma E30)
- Wet n Wild Color Icon single shadow in Brûlée in crease (using Sigma E75)
- Stila Huge Extreme Lash mascara
- Sephora Rouge Lipstick in Jealous
Here’s our it all ended up:
Good job I’d say! I’ll see you Saturday for another Face of the Day post!
This is not a sponsored post. Some of the items mentioned in the above post may have been sent to me for consideration or given to me as employee gratis. This in no way affects my opinion. As always, any opinions stated in above post are solely my own.