- I start by using my Sigma 3DHD Kabuki to put on some Dermablend Professional Cover Creme in Natural Beige.
- Next I cream highlight using a Bare Escentuals Max Coverage Concealer Brush to apply some Jouer Perfector in Creme.
- I of course use a damp Beauty Blender to blend it in.
- I set everything with a Sigma f30 and some Jouer Mineral Powder in Perle.
- Next I warm up my complexion using a Morphe e7 and NARS Laguna.
- To contour, I use both a Sigma f40 and a Morphe m322 to put on some NARS Paloma.
- Then I add some color to my cheeks using a Sigma f15 and Jouer Powder Blush in Bloom.
- I then add a pretty significant highlight using Milani Runway Eyes Eyeshadow in Girls Luv Pink applied with a Morphe m497.
- I fill in and define my brows using Anastasia Brow Definer in Dark Brown. I make them a little more bold by using a Sigma e75 and adding some Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown.
- For a transition shade, I use a Sigma e40 to apply some Stila Eyeshadow in Puppy.
- To define my crease a bit more, I use a Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush to add some Kiko Cosmetics Infinity Eyeshadow in 212.
- I then use a Sigma e55 to add some Wet n Wild Color Icon Single Eyeshadow in Brûlée to my brow bones and eyelids.
- Now for the fun part. I use a Sigma e55 to line my eyes with NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen. I also rock this on my lips.
- To add a touch more drama to my eyes, I use a Real Techniques Accent Brush to apply some Kiko Cosmetics Infinity Eyeshadow in 234 to my lower lash line.
- To finish off the look, I pop on some Cover Girl Plumpify Blast Pro mascara.
And that’s it! I’ll see you for Mani Monday!
This is not a sponsored post. Some of the items mentioned in the above post may have been sent to me for consideration or given to me as employee gratis. This in no way affects my opinion. As always any of the opinions stated in above post are solely my own.