I started with a base coat of China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat.
The gold nails are two coats of LA Colors Color Craze nail polish in Golden Treasure topped with one coat of Pure Ice nail polish in Endless Fortune.
The rainbow nails are as follows:
- Red: Revlon ColorStay Long Wear nail enamel in Delicious
- Orange: Sinful Colors Professional nail polish in Hazard
- Yellow: Ciate nail polish in Loop the Loop
- Green: Ciate nail polish in Ditch the Heels
- Blue: Cover Girl Outlast Stay Brilliant nail gloss in Out of the Blue
- Purple: Cover Girl Outlast Stay Brilliant nail gloss in Vio-last
I used regular old scotch tape to separate the colors. I finished it off with a coat of China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat.
Stay tuned for a rainbow inspired makeup look!
This is not a sponsored post. Some of the items mentioned in the above post may have been sent to me for consideration or given to me as employee gratis. This in no way affects my opinion. As always any of the opinions stated above are solely my own.