Hey there! So I’ve been seeing all these tutorials lately on how to create pressed glitters. I thought I’d give it a go and share how it went with you.
This is a combination of a few different tutorials that I read, so I’ll show you what I did.
- 100% Aloe
- Pure Glycerin
- 91% Alcohol
- A medicine dropper
- A small container to mix in
- Glitter. More than you think you’ll need
- Empty eyeshadow palette or pans
Now, fill each pan with a small amount of liquid. Top with glitter or glitters of choice. Mix well. I used the tip of the medicine dropper, but you may want to use a toothpick. Then top with more of the liquid and glitter until filled, mixing between each layer.
Now for the most important step. Patience. Leave it sitting for 24 hours. Do not touch it!!!
Here’s how it turned out!
- Violet Voss Glitters in Holy Grail and Kona
- Violet Voss Glitters in Teresa and The Fair
- Violet Voss Glitters in Kona and Penny
- Violet Voss Glitters in Kona and Hella Amazing
- Violet Voss Glitter in Teresa
- Sally Beauty Supply Sally Girl Sparkle Effects in Blue Lagoon and Violet Voss Glitter in Brenda
- Violet Voss Glitters in Paige and Holy Smokes
- Violet Voss Glitters in Teresa and Venus
- Violet Voss Glitters in Sandy and Rosalind
- Violet Voss Glitters in Electric Coraline and Holy Smokes
And here’s some swatches in the same order:
No lighting used bottom row.
And that’s all for today! I’ll see you Saturday!
This is not a sponsored post. Some of the items mentioned in the above post may have been sent to me for consideration or given to me as employee gratis. This in no way affects my opinion. As always, any opinions stated above are solely my own.