Anyway, I hear from a lot of people that they either don’t have brushes or don’t have many. I’m here today to show you how you can still pull off a look using only you fingers. I’ll admit, some steps were a little difficult , and it’s definitely not perfect, but it’ll do in a pinch.
Here’s what I used and how I applied everything, step by step:
- NYX First Base Primer Spray (this is a spray, so no tools needed)
- NYX HD Eye Shadow Base (a doe foot want to apply, and my fingers to blend)
- Stila Eyeshadow in Puppy (patted on with my fingers from my lash line to my brow)
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Single Shadow in Panther (patted onto my lids and then kind of smudged out in the crease, along smudged along lower lash line)
- Inika Truly Organic Liquid Foundation in Beige (just applied it with my fingers)
- Jouer Perfector in Tan (swept along the sides of my nose, along my jaw and under cheekbones with a single finger and then patted in to blend)
- LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Natural (applied directly from tube under cheekbone contour, under eyes, along bridge of nose, center of forehead and center of chin and patter in with fingers)
- Ben Nye Neutral Set Colorless Face Powder (this was tricky. Pour a little onto my hands and lightly patted all over. Was a few spots of excess that I would usually brush off, but stood in front of a fan with my eyes close for a second and everything worked out)
- Jouer Bronzer in Suntan (also a bit tricky. Very, very, very lightly applied along areas I would contour with a single finger, and bronzed a bit using a few fingers and a patted motion.)
- Anastasia Brow Definer in Dark Brown (easiest ever. Just filled in)
- NYX Hot Singles Eyeshadow in Lace ( just patted lightly on my brow bones)
- Ben Nye Final Seal Matte Makeup Sealer (sprayed that goodness everywhere)
- L’Oreal Telescopic mascara (applied like mascara)
- Wet n Wild Max Volume Plus mascara (also applied like mascara)
- Duo Eyelash Adhesive and Violet Voss Limited Edition Faux Mink Lashes in Eye Donut Care (like normal falsies)
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color in Praline (applied like any other lippy pencil)
And that’s it! So it is possible! I’ll see you Saturday with a new Face of the Day post!
This is not a sponsored post. Some of the items mentioned in the above post may have been sent to me for consideration or given to me as employee gratis. This in no way affects my opinion. As always, any opinions stated above are solely my own.