- I started by prepping my face with Amazing Cosmetics Anti Aging Face Primer
- I used a Sigma e58 to prime my eyes with NYX Cosmetics Eyeshadow Base in Skin Tone
- To even out my complexion, I used a Morphe m439 to apply some NYX Cosmetics Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation in Golden Beige
- To conceal my lack of sleep, I threw on some LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Natural and blended the crap out of it with a Beauty Blender
- To set all the cream, I used a Real Techniques Multi Tasking Brush and some Ben Nye Luxury Powder in Cameo
- To add a slight glow, I swept in some Dose of Colors Baked Highlighter in Pearl Dust with a Morphe m310
- To fill in my brows and shape them, I grabbed my trusty Anastasia Duo Brush 7 to apply some NYX Cosmetics Eyebrow Gel in Chocolate
- I put some Trestique Mini Shadow Crayon in Himalayan Slate on my eyelids
- I used both a Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush and a Sigma e55 to put some Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single in Panther on my lids and in my crease
- I highlighted my brow bones with NYX Cosmetics Hot Singles Eyeshadow in Lace with a e.l.f. Cosmetics Professional Eyeshadow Brush.
- I used a Real Techniques Accent Brush to draw on the spider with Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick in 2AM. I also applied some to my lips.
- Now for the glitter! I used an e.l.f. Cosmetics Professional Eyeshadow Brush dipped into Mehron Mixing Liquid and then into Ben Nye Sparklers in Black Diamond and applied it both to my eyelids and my lips.
- Two coats each of Wet n Wild Max Volume Plus mascara and Clinique High Impact mascara
- Duo Eyelash Adhesive to stuck on some Violet Voss Premium Lashes in Black Magic
And that’s all! I’ll see you for Mani Monday!
This is not a sponsored post. Some of the items mentioned above may have been sent to me for consideration or given to me as employee gratis. This in no way affects my opinion. As always, any opinions stated above are solely my own. I