- Sigma e40 and Stil Eyeshadow in Puppy as a transition shade
- Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush and darkest shade from the Estée Lauder Signature Eyeshadow Quad in Amber Honey in crease
- Sigma e55 and lightest color from same quad on lid
- Morphe m439 to apply L’Oréal Infallible Pro Matte 25HR Foundation in Natural Buff
- LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Natural to cream highlight
- Beauty Blender to buff it in
- Sigma f40 and Morphe 9BZ palette to warm up the complexion and add a little depth
- Morphe m310 apply Dose of Colors Baked Highlighter in Peach Glow
- Anastasia Duo Brush 7 to fill in and shape brows with NYX Eyebrow Gel in Chocolate
- Bare Escentuals Max Coverage Concealer Brush to clean up brows
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Professional Eyeshadow Brush and NYX Cosmetics Hot Singles Eyeshadow in Lace to highlight brow
- Clinique Chubby Lash Fattening mascara
- OCC Cosmetic Colour Pencil in Lydia lined around lips and blended inward
- Violet Voss Liquid Lipstick in Tryst applied at the center of the lips
And that’s all for today! I’ll see you for Mani Monday!
This is not a sponsored post. Some of the items mentioned above may have been sent to me for consideration or given to me as employee gratis. This in no way affects my opinion. As always, any opinions stated above are solely my own.